Re: [Question] update i2pd in stretch

Hi,

AFAIU i2pd isn't available for stretch at all:
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=i2pd

2.23 is available in buster however (so not handled by our LTS team).
I would recommend discussing the issue with the i2pd package maintainer, see:
https://packages.debian.org/buster/i2pd

Cheers!
Sylvain Beucler
Debian LTS Team