Re: Golang packages

On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 09:27:34PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> I do not think an upload without a DLA is a big concern. We have had quite
> a few of these when we needed to backport certain components in order to
> build some package. I think it was firefox but I could remember wrong.
> To my knowledge no one complained then.

I think I complained.

I don't think there should be any updates to LTS without an DLA. (*)
(unless we introduce point releases.)

Obviously speaking for noone else but myself as a DD here.

(*) there could however IMHO be DLAs touching more than one package.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

It's not the lockdown which is unbearable, but the virus.