RE: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Users Conatct List

Hi,

A quick follow up to know if you would be interested in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Users list for your marketing campaign?

We have technology users like: Salesforce, Creatio, ActiveCampaign, Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Nimble, HubSpot CRM, Nutshell CRM, Maximizer CRM, Zendesk Sell and many more.

List Contains: Technology Details, Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Specialties: business intelligence, data visualization, data integration, data analysis, dashboards.

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,
Sara

If you don’t want to receive any message from us then please type “OPT OUT” in the Subject Line.