Re: QEMU upload lost?

Hi Sylvain,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 01:37:43PM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday (2021-02-16 16:57Z) I uploaded qemu_2.8+dfsg-6+deb9u13 to
> security-master.
>
> I received neither acceptance nor rejection mail, which surprises me.
>
> I recently got my GPG key changed (on 01-24), and I had to push a missing
> renewal the next day, so maybe the key isn't sync'd, but nevertheless I'd
> expect to receive a rejection e-mail in such case.
>
> The buildd-s are still on the previous version.
>
> How can I further check the upload status?

That's likely the reason, but I have only limited view. I can see your
upload is stuck in the unchecked queue but the dak logs are restricted
to ftp-masters which would record the cause for not processing it.

It is correct that you won't get an ACCEPT or REJECT in such a case
because dak will only send a mail to a vaild signer to avoid
information leask to unauthorized uploads.

But I think ftp masters are best to answer your questions, so CC'ing
them.

Regards,
Salvatore