Re: Making stretch-security build logs public

On 27/08/2020 09:17, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi Emilio,
>
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 10:35:08PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 2020-08-02 23:54, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if we could make old stretch-security build logs public. I
>>> suppose there's nothing private there anymore (no more embargoed updates in
>>> stretch) and it can help in debugging issues with updates (e.g. I just uploaded
>>> a new thunderbird version there and I've noticed that the previous versions
>>> failed to build on arm{hf,64} and I wanted to refresh my memory on why.
>>
>> Unfortunately I don't think this is something doable. The build logs for
>> non-public security builds are not kept on the wanna-build side. They
>> are sent to the security team. If someone in the team has kept them, we
>> can arrange to reinject them.
>
> I injected some of the previous build logs for firefox-esr/thunderbird
> (that said I have not (yet), injected them systematically back).

Thanks, much appreciated! If there's anything that I can do to help with this
(e.g. to reinject them automatically) then let me know.

btw I wonder if wanna-build could keep the logs somewhere, and publish them once
the update is published too?

Cheers,
Emilio