NEW kernel and firmware packages for stretch

Since the stretch-backports suite is now closed, and some LTS users
want to use the newer kernel version available there, I have uploaded
an updated kernel backport package to the stretch-security suite as
linux-4.19.

Alongside this are linux-latest-4.19, building meta-packages to allow
automatic upgrades of the backport packages over ABI bumps, and an
updated firmware-nonfree that provides the additional files that may be
requested by drivers in the new kernel version.

All of these are now in the security NEW queue.  Please have a look at
them when you have the chance.  They *don't* include any urgent
security updates, though I expect that such an update will be needed
before long.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Theory and practice are closer in theory than in practice - John Levine