Slug: lts-survey
Date: 2020-07-13 14:00
Author: Holger Levsen
Tags: project, announcement

On July 18th Stretch LTS starts, bringing two more years of security support
to the Debian Stretch release. Stretch LTS will be the fourth LTS round, after
starting with Squeeze LTS in 2014, Wheezy LTS in 2016 and Jessie LTS in 2018.

This time for the first time ever, we have prepared a small survey about our
users and contributors, who are you and why are you using LTS?

Filling out the survey should take less than 10 minutes. We would really
appreciate if you could [participate in the survey online](https://surveys.debian.net/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=856794&lang=en)!

In two weeks, on July 27th 2020, we will close the survey, so please don't
hesitate and participate now! After that, there will be a followup presenting
the results.

More information about Debian LTS is available at https://wiki.debian.org/LTS
including generic contact information.

--