Re: [Git][security-tracker-team/security-tracker][master] data/dla-needed.txt: Claim gosa.

On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 11:59:19AM +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Please note that there's a gosa package in opu for the upcoming point release.
> So it'd be good to wait with this until after the point release to avoid any
> conflicts.

I've just added notes about pending stretch-pu updates for the following
packages to dla-needed.txt:
- gosa (Chris Lamb)
- nginx (Sylvain Beucler)
- rails (Sylvain Beucler)
- wpa (Abhijith PA)

I would recommend anyone adding packages to dla-needed.txt this or next
week searches for the package name at [1] and adds a note if there is a
pending update for stretch.

> Cheers,
> Emilio

cu