Re: Draft: Debian 8 Long Term Support reaching end-of-life

On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 08:24:42PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Sorry, but I was assuming that the official end of oldstable is on July
> 18 when Debian 9.13 is released.
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2020/06/msg00049.html

That syncs up potentially missing builds and creates the "final" installation
images for Stretch, but updates end on the 6th.

> It was sent to debian-release too. No ill intent from our side.

No ill intent assumed. But please explicitly CC us on the next LTS
announcement draft, so that we don't only notice this by chance :-)

Cheers,
        Moritz