-ansible (Sylvain Beucler)
-mumble (Abhijith PA)
-nginx (Mike Gabriel)
-sqlite3 (Mike Gabriel)
-tomcat8 (Markus Koschany)
-wireshark (Thorsten Alteholz)

and none for eLTS.

These DLAs have been reserved but not yet been published on www.debian.org:

 DLA 2196-2 (reserved by Thorsten Alteholz)
 DLA 2197-1 (reserved by Thorsten Alteholz)
 DLA 2196-1 (reserved by Thorsten Alteholz)
 DLA 2195-1 (reserved by Thorsten Alteholz)
 DLA 2194-1 (reserved by Thorsten Alteholz)

Then my script showed me at the current number of package claims (in LTS) and
before unclaiming there were:

Warning: Abhijith PA probably claimed too many: 3 packages: apache-log4j2 mumble salt
Warning: Thorsten Alteholz probably claimed too many: 3 packages: opendmarc php5 wireshark
Warning: Utkarsh Gupta probably claimed too many: 3 packages: apache2 tika wordpress

while after unclaiming there is only:

Warning: Utkarsh Gupta probably claimed too many: 3 packages: apache2 tika wordpress

So I continue to think that regular unclaiming remains useful and also I'm
starting to think that three claimed packages is fine, while I should issue
warnings starting with four claimed packages only. I'll guess I'll decide
that next Monday. :)

--
tschau,
	Holger