LTS updates in disapperars in archivied versions

Hi all, I'm new in this list and I hope my trivial problem doesn't concern an annoyance trivial matter... Well, I have noted that my wheezy installed packages are newer than the one in the archived repository... so I ask you what happens to LTS updates when a debian version ends his LTS support and it is archived. I was thinking that all LTS security updates was archived to the debian archive repository but this doesn't seems to match my wheezy: some packages are in a version newer than the one in debian archive and I think this updates derives from the LTS security updates...
For example winbind:
$ apt-cache policy winbind
winbind:
  Installed: 2:3.6.6-6+deb7u16
  Candidate: 2:3.6.6-6+deb7u16
  Version table:
 *** 2:3.6.6-6+deb7u16 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2:3.6.6-6+deb7u7 0
        500 http://archive.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages

There is a further repos where LTS security updates are archived?

Best regards

Piviul
Piviul