Re: avoid friday deployments?

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 08:56:17AM -0400, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> PPS: I am ignoring other planets, for now, as there are all sorts of
> other issues around *that* problem that go beyond our current scope. I
> assume NASA handle that stuff on their own, but I'd be glad to be proven
> wrong as well.

there are cultures on earth where fridays are holidays and/or saturdays
and/or sundays are normal workdays. that said…

I don't see any point in holding off fixes for known issues any longer.
On the contrary, I think releasing those fixes earlier is better.

Releasing embargos prio to weekends might not be the nicest thing to do,
but fixed packages for widely known issues should be released ASAP.

--
cheers,
	Holger