Re: How to avoid maintainers to feel pushed?

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017, Ola Lundqvist wrote:

> Thank you. I have now updated the wiki to describe this. Let me know (or
> adjust the wiki) if you think we should handle this in some other way.

More suggestions:

  - actually hold to the recommendation to give the maintainer a day or
    three to react
  - check who did updates for the package in the past
  - if it also requires an update to stable, wait for that to happen.
    Chances are, it takes priority

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System