Re: Wheezy update of irssi?

    Dear Ola,

 this is on my board.  The issue isn't that pressing, and I want to fix
it for stretch and jessie too, and only do the update for wheezy after
those got approved (which I expect).  If it won't be approved for
stretch and jessie there is quite little sense to invest to fix it just
for wheezy. :)

 At least it won't get tackled by the security team, so I don't see much
of a pressure that the LTS team should put it high on its priority,
there are probably more pressuring things to fix.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda

* Ola Lundqvist <ola@inguza.com> [2017-06-08 21:38:54 CEST]: