Re: Wheezy update of yodl?

On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 10:42:18AM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> Dear maintainer(s),
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of yodl:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2016-10375
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

Hi Guido,

That's a nice and informative template for helping to include more
maintainers in the LTS process.  I haven't been through the process for
a security update before, but it looks clear enough.

As you noted, Chris has claimed the package in the data/dla-needed.txt
file.  If anything changes, I can prepare the backport from the patch
referenced in the security-tracker.

Cheers,
tony