Re: update of debian-security-support [was Re: Marking autotrace as unsuppported ?]

On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 12:21:01PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> Hi,
> On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 11:32:07AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > We did not do so for the last updates so that would be good. Will you
> > > handle this?
> >
> > Feel free to do it. I'm going away for 3 days in a few minutes.
> >
> > > We would need to send out a DLA for the new debian-security-support
> > > package. Wouldn't that be enough?
> >
> > Right. Yes, that would be enough.
>
> Can do.
>
> Dear security team: o.k. to with the attached diff to unstable or would
> this conflict with your preparations for stretch? I can handle the
> upload to jessie-p-u as well.

That would be great. Could you also push a change to the jessie file to
mark cgiemail, owncloud and owncloud-apps as unsupported (with
a link to https://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/2017/msg00002.html)?

Cheers,
        Moritz