Re: Wheezy update of libarchive?

Hello Chris Lamb, others,

On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 12:23:11PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Dear maintainer(s),
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Wheezy version of libarchive:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/libarchive
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

My interest in libarchive is quite low overall....
(Co-)maintainers welcome.

I don't have any interest in oldstable, atleast not without financial
backing. Feel free to go ahead with your plans (or offer funding for me
to do the work).

Please consider (resyncing and) pushing your changes to the wheezy
branch in the collab-maint pkg-libarchive repo.

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson