Re: unrealize mechanism in 9pfs

Hi Guido,

> We don't have virtfs-proxy-helper in wheezy so I think we don't need
> support the "proxy" case.
>
> As for "handle" did you check that it works in Wheezy including unplug?
> If so please let me know and we can have a closer look.
>
> I've only used "local" so far which does not seem to be affected by the
> CVEs.

Hum, I wasn't excepting that. I did a quick test and it looks like handle
is not working either. I get "fsdriver handle not found".

Should I throw out my work and mark them unaffected ? Could you test on
your machine ?

I find it weird that both proxy and handle fsdrivers are present but
not working.

Cheers,
 Hugo

--
             Hugo Lefeuvre (hle)    |    www.owl.eu.com
4096/ ACB7 B67F 197F 9B32 1533 431C AC90 AC3E C524 065E