Re: nss security update package ready for review

Hi Antoine,
On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:03:39PM -0500, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> On 2016-11-30 16:46:17, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > There were no test suite before the update so I could not tell if it was a
> > regression or not.
>
> I just figured out how to hook up the test suite, and it fails:

(Posting this here again since I'm not sure everybody working on nss in
LTS is aware of it):

We have patches to enable it during the build here:

There's also more stuff like some minimal autopkgtests here:

    https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=ease-lts;users=debian-lts@lists.debian.org

> Tests summary:
> --------------
> Passed:             8282
> Failed:             17
> Failed with core:   0
> ASan failures:      0
> Unknown status:     0
>
> It takes a looong time to run here. I thought it was in a loop for a
> while there.
>
> I am not sure what to do next here - maybe I could test against the pre
> 3.26 version from wheezy and see if the tests fail similarly...

Do we really intend to track nss upstream from now on:

    https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?Bug=824872

I remember the nss testsuite to run cleanly last time I checked a couple
of months ago so we should IMHO investigate.

Cheers,
 -- Guidox