Re: nss security update package ready for review

On 2016-11-30 16:46:17, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi
>
> There were no test suite before the update so I could not tell if it was a
> regression or not.

I just figured out how to hook up the test suite, and it fails:

Tests summary:
--------------
Passed:             8282
Failed:             17
Failed with core:   0
ASan failures:      0
Unknown status:     0

It takes a looong time to run here. I thought it was in a loop for a
while there.

I am not sure what to do next here - maybe I could test against the pre
3.26 version from wheezy and see if the tests fail similarly...

Any other ideas?

A.

--
The problem is not a lack of highly educated workers, the problem is a
lack of highly educated workers willing to work for the minimum wage or