Re: Packages with issues against mysql-5.5 and dbconfig-common

On 27/11/15 06:28, Holger Levsen wrote:

> why not? DLA means "Debian LTS Announcement" and I think it's worthwhile to
> document all changes somewhere, exactly because it's oldoldstable, so normally
> doesn't change. So announcing this via a DLA seems entirely approbriate to me.

As a lurker and consumer of LTS Squeeze can I give this a +1?

I think it's important to flag a major change like this, if for no other
reason than to be able to say "hey, but we did tell you".

All the best,
Chris
 Email: samuel@unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545