Re: [DEBIAN-LTS] ettercap package

Hello Raphael Hertzog,
I propose to let Nguyen Cong take care of fixing this so that he can
learn about quilt and have some easy entry into contributing to the LTS
team. Nguyen, feel free to get some inspiration from Gianfranco's more
verbose changelog message though. :)
Great. I really appreciate your words. If everyone is OK with this,
I will send the debdiff of ettercap to the list soon.

And I also want to take care of firebird2.1. Is this OK?

Thanks and best regards
Cong