Sarge-based distro receives LSB certification

No, that's not a typo. Progeny Componentized Linux is, for all intents and purposes, sarge with a single patch (the glibc tcsetattr patch applied to glibc 2.3.2.ds1-10). We were able to achieve LSB 1.3 certification for the distribution last week.

More details can be found at platform.progeny.com.

Progeny CL is i386-only, and is very minimal at this point. Nevertheless, this should be encouraging to everyone's efforts to get sarge LSB-compliant.

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Otherwise, good job, everyone.