Re: Debian LSB Testing instructions and lsblibchk results

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Matt Taggart wrote:

> 2.) Missing symbols in libgcc_s. The tool complains,
> Checking symbols in /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
>   Didn't find _Unwind_Find_FDE (GCC_3.0) in libgcc_s.so.1
>   Didn't find _Unwind_GetDataRelBase (GCC_3.0) in libgcc_s.so.1
>   Didn't find _Unwind_GetTextRelBase (GCC_3.0) in libgcc_s.so.1

Ironically, I had removed these in the upstream yesterday. There has been
a bug on this for months, but I didn't get the last step in the fix
accomplished until yesterday.

This fix was done on the cvs head, which is now targeted at LSB 2.0, so
the fix may need to be pulled back to the 1.3 branch.

Note that this only shows up on IA64, which has a set of routines which is
different from all other platforms.

                                Stuart

anderson@freestandards.org                             Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                  Linux Standard Base
1024D/37A79149:                                        0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                       BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149