Re: 3 glibc LSB RC bugs filed

Matt Taggart writes...

> Hi debian-lsb and debian-glibc,
>
> I just filed 3 RC bugs against glibc for the following LSB test
> failures,
>
> #218130
>  ia64: /tset/LI18NUX2K.L1/base/fwide/T.fwide 4 FAIL
>
> #218129
>  ia64: /tset/LI18NUX2K.L1/base/vfprintf/T.vfprintf 5 FAIL

These two test failures went away on my most recent test on ia64 using
the new glibc 2.3.2.ds1-8. I'm not sure what changed but the tests pass
now. It may have just been a fluke.

I'd like to leave these bugs open for people working on LSB on testing
so they know when it was fixed. Once a fixed version goes into testing
then they can be closed.(so they can be downgraded and tagged fixed or
something) OK?

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart