Re: .disk/info should contain flavour/version of live image -> done

Hello Andi,

On 25/06/2023 21:33, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 10:16:44PM +0200, Roland Clobus wrote:
On 21/06/2023 20:57, Andreas B. Mundt wrote:
with the bookworm live images, the format of the .disk/info file on
the iso images has been modified ...

Now that my extensions to the image building script [1][2] have been merged, the 12.1 point release will benefit from that after [3] is merged.

I've made .disk/info more similar to Debian 10 and 11, which the minor modification that the timestamp also contains the seconds and time zone (UTC).

Additionally, there is a file .disk/generator which contains the full command line of the generator script.

You can also use the ISO volume label again to determine the flavour. I've taken lxde and lxqt into consideration too and there 'ld' and 'lq' will be used instead of the usual first two letters.

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-build/-/merge_requests/313
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/live-team/live-build/-/merge_requests/315