Non-sense language selection

Hello, Gnome variant of Debian 12 Live does not allow to change localization/language through GUI tools.
It seems to be English (US) as the only language in the world.

Even boot begins GUI with a wizard, which first page is to select which language is preferred by user: English (US) is the only option of this nonsense dialog.
"So huge" is the list, that it offers a search box.

I already know that packages can be installed through a terminal, but GUI does not offer neither instructions nor link to them.

I remember that, on printer adding for example, if it lacks some packages GUI drives user to gnome-software to select them. GUI at least should offer a languages list, and drive user to this option or show instructions for a productive result.
--

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator should fix this against automated addresses collectors.