stretch comes up on buster lb config

I have a clean install of Debian buster and when I do "lb config" to create a config directory it says "stretch" instead of buster. Live-build is package is included in buster so why is it when building the config directory it says "stretch". I tried it on 2 systems that have a clean install of buster and got the same thing the config/build file says stretch. What did I miss? Do I just need to go through my config/* and make the necessary changes to "buster" for all the files?

Thanks,
Paul