Re: error live build with "method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/https could not be found"

ok Michael.. its easy to explian, buil a live image.. with one
difference:  avoiding the exim4 as default mta.. i wants courier-mta
as mail-transport-agent, that's all!

what's the problem? well. . all the apt, debootstrap and packages,
seems prefers to exim4.. and if i set such options to not use it:

1) added to lb config as --debootstrap-options
"--include=apt-transport-https,ca-certificates,openssl,courier-mta
--exclude=exim4,exim4-co
nfig,exim4-base,exim4-daemon-heavy,exim4-daemon-light"

2) use pinning where i put
Package: exim4*
Pin: release *
Pin-Priority: 1
Package: courier*
Pin: release *
Pin-Priority: 700

3) use --interactive shel and waith ling time .. then remove
manually.. but then goes and back due the explained..

and the processs stopped due the error that confilts etc etc