Re: error live build with "method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/https could not be found"

no matter what version of debian i teste in all current, jessie,
strecht and inclusive wheeze..

exim4 its the default choose for mail-transport-agent so i wants
courier-mta but the package manager and selections got exim4 and
that's why.. so "alot more information" are not relevant here.. the
problem its that i explain..

so then that's why i want to know how to remove and prevent to exim4
be default mail-transport.agent

by using pinning at the config in chroot or binary does not work!, by
pass with argument options in debostrap neither work as i posted in
the command line