Re: Getting "failed to fetch - 404 Not Found" for stretch-backports packages when using live-build, but worked fine before 9.Nov.2017 - any idea why?

To the best of my knowledge that backports sources.list is incorrect.
I have http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch-backports in my current sources.list