Re: Debian-live manual: bad advice and bad URL

Hi Lou

The Live Manual (that is a live-build, not live-wrapper, package) wasn't written for official stretch based releases. The reason for this is official stretch live releases are built with live-wrapper not live-build.
I, personally, believe the "live manual" should be re-written and note the differences between the 2 build systems. Last time I looked the official documentation for live-wrapper was extremely minimal so it could certainly do with some work and, in order to stop alot of what I see as confusion because people keep talking about current debian live as though it is live-build based and not live-wrapper based, including both systems in it would be very helpful.

Cheers.