Re: Assistance enabling EFI in live-build

live-build does not currently support EFI. I am actually currently
working on this though.

I've just completed a load of general improvements to existing
bootloader code in bug #775322, which makes the addition of EFI
bootloader support much simpler. In addition I have also just done a lot
of the work over the past few days towards actually adding syslinux and
grub2 EFI bootloader support. This only exists on my local system
currently; syslinux doesn't work yet, but grub2 does. It's all very
messy at the moment, but I expect that I'll have it all finished up and
uploaded over the next week or so, depending on how much free time I get
to spend on it. Getting all that work into an official release is a
whole other matter though, Daniel (maintainer) seems to be pretty busy,
and I've got a lot of work waiting for him to review.