Replacing aufs with overlayfs

The overlayfs union filesystem was included in Linux 3.18.  I am
assuming that this will cover the needs of Debian live systems, so I've
dropped aufs from the Debian packaging.  This is currently for
experimental only, but you can expect this change to appear in unstable
shortly after the jessie release.

Please try the Linux 3.18 packages from experimental (they're not there
yet, but should be soon) and check that overlayfs does what you need.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Q.  Which is the greater problem in the world today, ignorance or apathy?