Swapfile on a NTFS partition. Posible, doable or already done?

I have a customized live-debian succesfuly installed on my USB key, persistence and everything :)

Now, I'm getting greedy.

I'm using the USB key in many machines, and I want to be as unobtrusive as possible, buy I'd like more memory.

Is there any way to create a swapfile in an NTFS partition (to be chosen at boot time) and to be deleted during shutdown?

I say NTFS becouse most (if not all) PCs I use have an available NTFS Windows partition.

Thanks in advance.