Re: Graphics compatability without requiring advanced graphics capabilities

Hello Daniel,

Your help has been bang-on every time. Thank you very much.

I grabbed the sample lxde-desktop configuration from live-images and tweaked it to use the ubuntu quantal kernel.  The next problem I'm facing is that I don't see the wl.ko driver in the image even tough I am installing broadcom-sta-dkms.  I ran
> sudo dpkg-reconfigure broadcom-sta-dkms
and I get back:
Building only for 3.5.0-23-generic
Module build for the currently running kernel was skipped since the kernel source for this kernel does not seem to be installed.

Do I have to install linux-headers-generic to get the broadcom wl driver?  They take up a lot of space, but also linux-headers-3.5.0-23-generic in quantal 64 depends on libc6 (>=2.14), but wheezy is at 2.13.

Thanks,
Corey