Re: 6.0.7 planning

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 04:25:38PM +0000, Adam Barratt wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We're somewhat overdue with the next Squeeze point release (6.0.7) and
>it'd be good to get it done before the wheezy release, so that we can
>pull in some upgrade fixes. As an opening gambit, some proposed dates,
>all of which appear to currently work for me:
>
>February 23rd
>
>March 2nd
>
>March 9th

Of those, Feb 23rd is *vastly* preferable for me. I'm going to be at a
conference in Hong Kong for the week of 4th-8th March which means I'll
be travelling on the first weekend in March and catching up on sleep
on the second.

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me