Re: Help building a live iso on a running live system with 8G RAM and no HD

On 09/02/13 11:10 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> e.g. --packages-lists xfce desktop is incorrect; --packages-lists "xfce desktop" is correct;

By the way, I meant "syntacically correct". I rechecked the
debian-old-2.0 tree and there is no such list as "desktop", so that part
is wrong. Now, there *is* a list called xfce-desktop, so if you had
intended to install a whole xfce-desktop, use that.

Ben