Re: isohybrid-acritox

Hi,

(Debian Live readers -- see Andreas' original post there for some
context:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2013-February/002587.html)

Andreas Loibl wrote (08 Feb 2013 00:43:12 GMT) :
> So you see this incorporates quite some hacks and is "woven" into our
> modified debian-live [6] build-process, so I'm not sure how reusable
> it is for your purposes, but there is certainly more to do than just
> typing "isohybrid filename.iso" with ISOLINUX... ;-)

Thanks a lot for all this useful information!

We're also using Debian Live here at Tails, and the hacks don't look
that scary, but the fact we're not using GRUB2 as our bootloader is
probably a blocker. If the first iteration of Debian Live UEFI support
uses GRUB2, then it's possible that some of your stuff is re-used.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri