Re: Error during "lb chroot_archives binary install"

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 01/30/2013 10:31 AM, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
Can somebody please comment on this?

is it reproducible with 'lb clean --purge && lb build'?

Yes.

However it seems that this is because I was installing the very same file (name & content are identical) from my hook scripts.
This is because I want to be able to update this file via my update mechanism (basically its just a git repo updated by "git pull") which is why it gets installed by the installer script of the updater.

Unfortunately I also need to have this repo names in config/archives to be able to initially install the packages from there. Or do I miss anything here and could avoid the file conflict somehow?

Br
Julian