systemd v44 and disk naming

Hello,

I was playing with systemd for a couple of days now, both
on live and installed systems (sid).

What I have discrovered is that on slower machine (netbook),
when I boot it with USB flash drive installed,
sometimes that USB drive aquires the /dev/sda name, and
my hard disk becomes /dev/sdb. And sometimes it works as
expected.

Have anyone seen that kind of behaviour? It's not directly related
to live scripts, sorry for asking here, but it affects live and
regular Debian systems which uses systemd.

I am looking now into Freedesktop's bugzilla too,

Cheers,