Re: Encrypted persistent partition for Live Wheezy

1. debian-wheezy-live-b3-i386-standard.iso

Persistence doesn't work for encrypted partition,  changes are gone after restart.

interesting messages while booting:

"modprobe: module crypto_LUKS not found in modules.dep"
"mount: mounting /dev/sdb2 on root/lib/live/mount/persistence/sdb2 failed: No such device"
"mount: mounting /dev/sdb on root/lib/live/mount/persistence/sdb failed: Device or resource busy"

(My debian live pendrive is sdb and encrypted partition for persistence is sdb2)

2. Custom wheezy created with :
     lb config -b hdd -d wheezy

Persistence doesn't work even for NON-ecrypted partition, changes are gone after restart

interesting messages while booting:
"mount: mounting /dev/sdb on root/lib/live/mount/persistence/sdb failed: No such device"

PS
Please forgive my ignorance I'm newbie. If some more informations like error messages, debug logs are needed I'll need some tips how to find them.