Re: Missing network configuration after installing Wheezy image

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 01/14/2013 09:10 AM, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
Is there a known issue with Debian Live or more the Debian Installer in
Wheezy?

can you reproduce it with a normal wheezy d-i (from the same build-date as the live one)? if so, it's a d-i bug, if not, it's a live-installer bug for which you should report a bug against live-installer.

Could you please give me some advice how to actually do this?
I just tried this:

1. Installing from a wheezy live image which has the named issue.
2. running "debconf-set-selections di-test.txt" where di-test.txt includes:
d-i netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean true
d-i netcfg/get_hostname string myhostname
d-i netcfg/get_hostname seen false
d-i netcfg/get_domain string local
d-i netcfg/get_domain seen false
d-i netcfg/wireless_wep string

3. "dpkg-reconfigure networking" which is not working. so how could I make Debian Installer to re-run the configuration here once again?

Br
Julian