Re: Re: Keyboard layout is the wrong one

Hi,

I've tried with an image generated with "lb config". The system refuses
to boot as the network interface isn't configured.

I also made an image with the command "lb config --architectures amd64
--binary-images net --distribution unstable --backports false --security
false --source false --updates false", no other parameters, and I still
got the layout issue.

For informations, the pxe boot commands are :
LABEL rescue
        kernel rescue/rescue-standard/vmlinuz
        append initrd=rescue/rescue-standard/initrd.img boot=live config
noswap nopersistent noeject nosplash locales=fr_FR.UTF-8
keyboard-layouts=fr keyboard-variants=oss live-config.username=root
live-config.timezone=Europe/Paris
fetch=http://<ip>/rescue/rescue-standard/filesystem.squashfs vga=791

Thanks