side effects when using noautologin

Hi all,

I am facing issues using noautologin option.
As stated in man live-config I have created /config/chroot_local-includes/etc/live/config.d/project.conf and included noautologin.

Now the option is actually working, no login is being processed. Unfortunately there are unwanted side effects like the hostname not being set anymore. It's named localhost.localdomain even when I add LIVE_HOSTNAME to the project.conf file above. Of course the option is also in my /auto/config file but is not considered anymore :-(

Does anybody has an idea what's wrong?

I am using live-build 2.0 to create a Squeeze based image.

Regards,
Julian