PelicanHPC: help wanted

PelicanHPC is a live CD/USB image for rapid creation of clusters for MPI-based parallel computing. It first appeared in 2008, having evolved from ParallelKnoppix, which first appeared in 2005. The PHPC image is currently by running a single script, and it uses live-build v2.x to make a Squeeze-based image. With an eye to the future, I would like to have a version of the script that uses live-build v3.x to make a Wheezy-based image. However, I don't have time (or maybe it's lack of energy) to do the work. If any live-build expert would like to contribute to a fairly long running and reasonably well-known special use Linux distro, help would be very welcome.

For more information on PHPC, see pareto.uab.es/mcreel/PelicanHPC. If you're interested in this, please email me directly.

Thanks!

Michael Creel
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona