Re: Request

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM, ndangi francis <francis_ndangi@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello I'm Francis NDANGI, I'd like to participate in the Project DEBIAN LIVE.
>
> What can I do?

Hi,

I contribute to the project translating live-manual into Catalan,
French and Spanish. I started working on the French translation
because it was incomplete and unmaintained. The official Spanish l10n
team knows about the Spanish translation but the Catalan and French
team do not yet. Mainly because there are many changes so they are not
finished, so to speak, even though I finished them and try to maintain
them on a best effort basis. When they are, it would be awesome that
the respective l10n teams could take the time to take a look at them.
But well, this is just a matter of time...

In the meantime, it would be great if you (I imagine you can speak
French since your email is .fr) or someone else could take a look at
the French translation and fix all the remaining mistakes there are
and even better, maintain it. I will re-read it again but still there
are some verb tenses and expressions that only a native speaker can
properly use.

> Please let me know about.

Sure there may be other areas in which you can contribute, but I do
not know. You will have to wait for someone else to tell you about it.

This week, this information was added to live-manual, so I recommend
you to take a look at it:

http://live.debian.net/manual-3.x/html/live-manual.en.html#596

And the same link but in French (probably with some mistakes that you
can help fix):

http://live.debian.net/manual-3.x/html/live-manual.fr.html#596

Sorry if this was not the kind of answer you were expecting. Then,
again, just wait for someone else to point you in the right direction.

Best wishes!

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com