Re: Squeeze point release (6.0.5)

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 09:06:01PM +0100, Adam Barratt wrote:
>Hi,
>
>6.0.5 is somewhat overdue now and I've been procrastinating over
>organising it for a while.  So before I find something else to distract
>myself with, some suggested dates:
>
>May 5/6: Probably doable; would mean we need to close p-u-NEW over the
>coming weekend.

Possible, but not ideal for me.

>May 12/13: York BSP.  Probably not the best time for CDs, given that
>Steve would be at the wrong end of the country.  (As will I, but that's
>less of an issue)

Not a *major* problem for a point release, but it will slow down the
CD release until I can test.

>May 19/20:

Works for me.

>May 26/27:

No chance, I'll be in Hong Kong on a work trip!

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.