A Debian Wheezy-based release of SyrinxOS, my Linux distribution created with live build

Hi all,

I've finally released a Wheezy version of SyrinxOS, my Debian-based Linux distribution built with the live build tools. You can read all about it here:

http://journal.syrinxos.com/post/21722417863/syrinxos-debussy-2012-04-24-wheezy-released

Thanks, as always, to Daniel Baumann and Ben Armstrong for their help on this mailing list. Also, a nod to Tim Gibbon for getting me on the right track to circumvent a bug I was experiencing.

Regards,
Daniel