Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 19/04/12 02:16 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
Hopefully this will be it. I'll come back in a while to update all
concerned with the results.

A big thanks to Daniel Baumann and Ben Armstrong for persevering with what must have been a very annoying thread. Also, thanks to Tim Gibbon who suggested that I try the updated packages. And of course, thanks to everyone else who suggested things to try in this thread.

I feel like I've won an Academy Award! :) "I'd like to thank my parents..."